COVID Exposures: Masks are encouraged, but not required, for individuals who have been exposed to COVID.
COVID Positives: Individuals who test positive for COVID are required to follow the CDC’s 5-Day Isolation guidelines. The first day of symptoms should be counted as Day Zero. Individuals should continue to isolate if symptoms have not improved, or if they have worsened, by Day 5. Isolation should continue until individuals are fever-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medicine. Upon return to school, individuals must wear a mask through Day 10 but can opt out if one tests negative on Day 6 or thereafter.
Faculty Members: Faculty is granted 3 COVID Days in addition to the 7 paid leave days. These days may be used for oneself or his/her child. Proof of positive COVID test is required.
Prospective students may be given an abbreviated entrance exam during their shadow day visit. Note, a shadow day may be scheduled after the application and supporting documents have been received by the Trinity Office of Advancement & Admission.
Following receipt of all required documentation, shadow day, assessment and interview, (if applicable) the application moves to the review process. Following a review, the decision letter is sent to the family electronically.
- PK2-PK4 participate in weekly classes for Music and Movement and make monthly Library visits.
- K-6 students participate in weekly Spanish, Music, Physical Education, and Art classes.
- Grades 2-6 students have formal classes in Computer Science.
- Middle School students participate in PE, Technology, Art, Spanish, and Electives in Leadership classes.
- All students take on leadership roles in Tuesday/Thursday Morning Chapel
School hours are as follows:
- PK2 – PK4 hours for the academic program are 8:00AM-12:00PM (Extended Day is available until 5:30PM)
- K-8 hours are 8:00AM-3:00PM (Stay & Play Programs available until 5:30PM)