Prospective students may be given an abbreviated entrance exam during their shadow day visit. Note, a shadow day may be scheduled after the application and supporting documents have been received by the Trinity Office of Advancement & Admission.
Following receipt of all required documentation, shadow day, assessment and interview, (if applicable) the application moves to the review process. Following a review, the decision letter is sent to the family electronically.
- PK2-PK4 participate in weekly classes for Music and Movement and make monthly Library visits.
- K-6 students participate in weekly Spanish, Music, Physical Education, and Art classes.
- Grades 2-6 students have formal classes in Computer Science.
- Middle School students participate in PE, Technology, Art, Spanish, and Electives in Leadership classes.
- All students take on leadership roles in Tuesday/Thursday Morning Chapel
School hours are as follows:
- PK2 – PK4 hours for the academic program are 8:00AM-12:00PM (Extended Day is available until 5:30PM)
- K-8 hours are 8:00AM-3:00PM (Stay & Play Programs available until 5:30PM)
• Parent or Staff are to notify school contacts immediately: Mrs. Leimer
in Beginning School, Mrs. Frye or Mrs. Schwab in Lower School or
Ms. Hyatt in Middle School as soon as possible via both phone call and
email. If no response within 30 minutes, call secondary number:
Mr. Ravelli 409-392-0764
• School contacts are to notify Mr. Ravelli as soon as possible.
Identify what class, classes, are affected per information from parent
• Mr. Ravelli will notify Severity Level task force. A meeting will take place
to review the data. Recommendation to close school in only most dire
• Immediately mass text all school parents, teachers, and staff with
information that a COVID 19 case has been confirmed. Indicate in what
class, and what our steps are, i.e. close that class, classes, etc.
If possible, give indication as to when next update is forthcoming.
Goal is for the update to come as soon as possible for schools next steps
• Notify local health authority
• Notify School Board via email as soon as possible
• If a child has had a household member with COVID-19 or a high risk
exposure with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19, then
the child will not be allowed in school and must quarantine for 14 days from the last date of exposure.
• Parents must contact the school immediately to inform them of such
exposures and the dates of quarantine.
• If the individual has symptoms that could be COVID-19 and wants to
return to school before completing the above stay at home period,
the individual must EITHER:
• Obtain a medical professional’s note clearing the individual for
return based on alternative diagnosis.
• Be symptom free AND demonstrate a negative COVID-19 test
result via acute infection test at an approved COVID-19 testing
location found at https://tdem.texas.gov/covid-19/.
• TES will immediately separate any student who shows COVID-19
symptoms while at school until the student can be picked up by a
parent or guardian.
• TES will clean the areas used by the individual who shows COVID-19
symptoms while at school (student, teacher, or staff) as soon as is
• Students who report feeling feverish will be given an immediate
temperature check to determine if they are symptomatic for COVID-19.