1. When are tours available?
2. What test do you administer to prospective students?
Prospective students may be given an abbreviated entrance exam during their shadow day visit. Note, a shadow day may be scheduled after the application and supporting documents are submitted. However, if an assessment is administered, the exam usually takes 40-60 minutes depending on the grade level and applicant. The Campus Coordinator administers the assessment.
3. What happens after I complete the entire process?
Following receipt of all required documentation, shadow day, assessment and interview (if applicable) the application moves to the review process. Following review, a decision letter is mailed to the family.
4. Tell me about the enrichment classes that are offered?
- PK2-PK4 participate in weekly classes for Music and Movement and make monthly Library visits.
- K-6 students participate in weekly Spanish, Music, Physical Education, and Art classes.
- Grades 2-6 students have formal classes in Computer Science.
- 6th Grade students participate in a weekly Bible class.
- 7-8 participates in weekly Spanish, Physical Education, Computer, Art, and Choices for 8th grade students.
5. Does your school give standardized tests, if so, what type?
Yes. Our students are administered standardized test during the spring semester. Since the spring of 2016, the school has used the Iowa Assessments.
6. What are your school hours?
School hours are as follows:
- PK2 – PK4 hours for academic day are 8:00AM-12:00PM (Extended Day is available until 5:30PM)
- K-8 hours are 8:00AM-3:00PM (Extended Day available until 5:30PM)
7. Do the students wear uniforms?
Yes. Students in grades K-8 at Trinity Episcopal School wear required uniform. Uniforms are purchased through Parker Uniform Company.