Prospective students may be given an abbreviated entrance exam during their shadow day visit. Note, a shadow day may be scheduled after the application and supporting documents have been received by the TES Office of Admissions.
Following receipt of all required documentation, shadow day, assessment and interview (if applicable) the application moves to the review process. Following review, a decision letter is sent to the family electronically.
- PK2-PK4 participate in weekly classes for Music and Movement and make monthly Library visits.
- K-8 students participate in weekly Innovation Lab class.
- K-6 students participate in weekly Spanish, Music, Physical Education and Art classes.
- Grades 2-6 students have formal classes in Computer Science.
- 6th Grade students participate in a weekly Bible class.
- 7-8 participates in weekly Spanish, Physical Education, Computer, Art, and Choices for 8th grade students.
Yes. Our students are administered standardized test during the spring semester each school year. Since the spring of 2016, the school has used the IOWA Assessments.
School hours are as follows:
- PK2 – PK4 hours for the academic program are 8:00AM-12:00PM (Extended Day is available until 5:30PM)
- K-8 hours are 8:00AM-3:00PM (Stay & Play Programs available until 5:30PM)
Yes. Trinity Episcopal School students in grades K-8 wear required uniform. Uniforms are purchased through Parker Uniform Company.