Prospective students may be given an abbreviated entrance exam during their shadow day visit. Note, a shadow day may be scheduled after the application and supporting documents have been received by the Trinity Office of Advancement & Admission.
Following receipt of all required documentation, shadow day, assessment and interview, (if applicable) the application moves to the review process. Following a review, the decision letter is sent to the family electronically.
- PK2-PK4 participate in weekly classes for Music and Movement and make monthly Library visits.
- K-6 students participate in weekly Spanish, Music, Physical Education, and Art classes.
- Grades 2-6 students have formal classes in Computer Science.
- Middle School students participate in PE, Technology, Art, Spanish, and Electives in Leadership classes.
- All students take on leadership roles in Tuesday/Thursday Morning Chapel
School hours are as follows:
- PK2 – PK4 hours for the academic program are 8:00AM-12:00PM (Extended Day is available until 5:30PM)
- K-8 hours are 8:00AM-3:00PM (Stay & Play Programs available until 5:30PM)