Reminder Easter Holidays: School will be closed on Friday, March 30, and Monday, April 2. These are holidays for Good Friday and Easter Monday, respectively. School will resume on Tuesday, April 3.
Saturday, March 24
- PTO Campus Clean-Up is HERE!: All Hands on Deck…The PTO Annual Campus Clean-up is tomorrow, 9AM-12PM. We need parents to help complete the projects that will enhance our school. If you are skilled at carpentry, electrical, painting, etc., please contact me at email@example.com to learn about the projects we have planned.
- Complimentary Tickets: The Grand is offering free tickets to Saturday, March 24 productions of Cirque Eloize, 3 PM and 8 PM. Visit their website at http://www.thegrand.com/ to receive this offer and type the promo code “COMMUNITY” to order tickets online. –Laura Hyatt
Monday, March 26
Tuesday, March 27
- Chapel, 8:15 AM (Logo Uniform)
- 4th Grade visit George Ranch
- Opera House, Grades K, 1,2
Wednesday, March 28
Thursday, March 29
- Stations of the Cross will be observed in Chapel at 8:15 AM (Dress Uniform). In this Trinity Episcopal School tradition, our 6th Graders display their artistic interpretations of the Stations while 8thGraders present dramatic readings. This solemn service lasts about 60 minutes. As always, parents are welcome to join us for Chapel.
- Friday folders go home
Friday, March 30
- No School – Good Friday
Be a Star! The Grand 1894 Opera House invites you to audition for “Treasure Island” to be presented by Missoula Children’s Theatre as part of the upcoming Grand Kids Festival. Auditions will be on Monday, April 2, at 4:30 PM on The Grand stage. Auditions are open to students K-12 and nothing is needed but a smile—no cost involved! Hope to see you there!
Spring Testing Dates: The CogAT will be administered on April 4-6 to students in grades 1,3,5,7. The Iowa Assessment, for students K-8th grade, is scheduled for April 16-20. Mark your calendars. – Amy Gaido, Asst. Head of School
“Trinity Tribute: Celebrating 65 Years of Academic Excellence”- Friday, April 20: The 2018 spring fundraising invitations have been mailed. If you have not received an invitation or want extras, please notify the Main Office. We are hoping to see all TES parents at this event. Please consider contributing to the Teacher Ticket Fund to underwrite complimentary tickets for all Trinity teachers and staff by Monday, April 16. Contact Thomala Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions.
Piano News: Thank you all for your outpouring of support and sympathy upon the news of my mother’s passing. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. Please mark your calendar…Piano Guild will be held at TES on Tuesday, April 24th, Wednesday, April 25th, and Thursday, April 26th and will be professionally judged by a representative from Lafayette, LA. More details will be coming soon. -Georgeann Strong
TES PTO: The PTO nominations for next school year are open. Please email me at email@example.com. We need nominations for most positions, such as Parent Reps, Parent Education and Cultural Enrichment to name a few. Please feel free to nominate yourself if you are interested. More information will follow soon, but please start thinking about someone. Nominations are open to everyone. – Rashida Jolivet, PTO President
SUMMER AT TES
Camp Invention: This fun science program is July 9-13 (9AM-3:30 PM). The cost is $240. Before and after childcare is available. Camp Invention also offers an installment payment plan. Log on to www.campinvention.org for more details. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to having a great summer! –Anna Hyatt, Camp Director
Gear Up for Summer! Registration for Trinity Summer Camp@ Beginning School will open soon. Children who are currently in grades PK2-1st will be eligible for this program. Session I will run June 6 – June 29 and Session II will be July 2 – July 27. More information to come. Hope you will join in on the fun. –Rachel Brown, Summer Program Director
April 2 No School – Easter Monday
April 4-6 CogAt (Grades 1,3,5, and 7)
April 12 Annual 5th Grade Musical
April 12-13 4th Grade Texas History Trip – San Antonio
April 13 Coffee & Chat, 7:45 AM, Leslie Otto Library
April 16-20 IOWA Assessment (K-8)
April 20 Trinity Tribute, 7:00-10:00 PM, Ashton Villa
April 21 Texas GLO Adopt-A-Beach, 9:00-11:00 AM
April 24-25 7th Grade Texas History Trip – Austin
April 30-May 4 Teacher Appreciation Week
May 4 Otto Flower Show & May Fête – Noon Dismissal (All Students*)
May 16 MS Exams
May 21 Beginning School Stepping Up Ceremony / Fine Arts Showcase, 5:30-6:30 PM, MAC
May 22 K-8 Honors Day-AM; NJHS Talent Show-PM
May 23 Green and Gold Games
May 24 Noon Dismissal (All Students*) last Day of School, Alumni Induction Breakfast, End of Year Faculty Meeting / 1-3PM, Graduation-7 PM
May 25 Parent/Teacher Conferences