Monday, September 18
Uniform Reminder: The only acceptable footwear for school is tennis shoes/sneakers with socks and outerwear should be solid navy, green, white, or black. Thank you.
New Access Point: Beginning today, the glass door on Ball Street will be the main access point AFTER 8:00 AM AND BEFORE 2:45 PM. Please note that morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up is not affected by the change.
Tuesday, September 19
- Chapel, 8:15AM (Logo Uniform)
- Soccer Match AWAY @ Honor Roll, 4:00PM
- Volleyball Match at HOME v. Arcadia, 4:00PM, MAC
Wednesday, September 20
- Today is the deadline to register for the Safeguarding God’s Children certification course. If you are interested in volunteering or being a frequent visitor on campus this course is required. The class will be held on Wednesday, September 27th but in order to attend you must be pre-registered by emailing Kelli Acosta at email@example.com
Thursday, September 21
- Chapel, 8:15AM (Dress Uniform)
- Volleyball Match at HOME v. Family Christian, 4:00PM, MAC
- Soccer Match at HOME v. Beaumont Legacy, 5:00PM at Sandhill Crane Soccer Complex
Friday, September 22
- Artist Boat visits 7th Grade
- Noon Dismissal – Carpool will operate as usual.
- Afternoon Faculty/Staff Professional Development
- Volleyball Tournament @ Beaumont Christian
THINGS TO KNOW
Event/Date Change: We are bringing all the fun to you in one night! The TES Family Night has been rescheduled for Friday, October 13 with classroom visits 5:00-5:50PM.
The PTO Back-to-School Social will immediate follow, 6:00-7:00PM on the playground. More details to follow. Please make plans to come get a glimpse of what your child does at TES and build community with us.
Reprinting Yearbooks: The 2016-2017 Charger yearbook will be reprinted by Balfour due to the “unfocused” appearance of many pages. Expect the new books in about 3 weeks. Books will be replaced as they were ordered, i.e. any personalization, etc. Please return the current yearbook in exchange for a new one. Thank you for your patience during this process. Contact Theresa Pistone firstname.lastname@example.org or Kelli Acosta at email@example.com if you have questions.
New Name-Same Game: The monthly Coordinators’ Coffee is now called Coffee & Chat w/ Mark and Amy. As usual, we welcome all TES parents to join us for coffee and donuts at 7:45AM in the Leslie Otto Library.
Invitation from the Parish: On Sunday, October 22 at 10:30, Bishop Jeff Fisher will be at Trinity to celebrate Baptism and Confirmation. We invite children, youth and adults to consider joining us at this time. If you are interested or have questions, contact Rev. Susan Kennard at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rev. Ed Thompson at (409)765-6317.
September 27 Safeguarding Class, 5:45PM, MAC
September 29 Coffee & Chat w/ Mark and Amy, LS Leslie Otto Library
October 1 Trinity School Sunday, 10:30AM @ Trinity Church
October 4-6 Camp Allen Trip (6th Grade only)
October 9 No School (observance of Columbus Day)
October 13 Family Night, 5-5:45PM Classroom visits
PTO Back-To-School Luau, 6:00-7:30PM
October 16 Report cards go home (K-8)
October 16-20 Red Ribbon Week
October 19 General PTO Meeting
October 26 Individual Picture RETAKES
October 27 No School, SAES Professional Dev. Conference
November 7-10 8th Grade History Trip to Boston
November 20-24 No School – Thanksgiving Holiday